Search any Song or Video SOng Here

Loading

Yearwise Telugu Music Collection

Telugu Songs Collection :

0-9 |A |B |C |D |E |F |G |H |I |J |K |L |M |N |O |P |Q |R |S |T |U |V |W |X |Y |Z

Listen to the songs and BUY an Original CD
Original Quality always rocks
..

Prema Desam New Songs : A R Rahman


Cast : Tabu, Vineeth, Abbas
Direction : Kadir
Music : A R Rahman
Year : 1996

.::SONGS LIST::.

  • Mustafa Mustafa : Download( Hit Track)
  • Vennelaa Vennelaa : Download( Hit Track)
  • Hello Doctor : Download
  • Prema Prema: Download( Hit Track)
  • College Style: Download
  • Vennela Vennela : Download (Full SOng)
  • O vennela : Download ( Hit Track) ( Good Melody Song)

  • All Songs : Download ( Last song not included ..Download it separately )

    Notes:
    The song Vennela Vennela from PremaDesam is 7.30 minutes long and has both Mano & Unnikrishnan singing. but the only available version is only 3.30 minutes long with the Mano version entirely edited out .I have gone through the Hindi version Jaari Jaa Hawa which also seems to last more than 6.30 minutes .
    So Here I have provided 2 Different Versions.In the first Version Unnikrishnan will be singing . In the nd Version Mano & other singer Dominique will be singing.
    This second version is not available On Audio CDs and even on internet. I have done 2 Hrs of work for this particular song... Enjoy the song... We also did some work on the lyrics of Prema Desam . If you need the Lyrics post your request below . we will mail you.

    Get the Lyrics : HERE

    List of All New Movies | Disclaimer | Home

    2 comments:

    1. lixue Says:

      I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


      Susan

      http://disturbialyrics.net

    2. Anonymous Says:

      Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.

    Note: The MP3's on EzeeMp3.com are only for trial version. Therefore please support by Buying the Original version of CD’s. Creation of CD’s from MP3 files is illegal. We EzeeMp3.com hold no liability for any illegal usage of the content.